Aldonza refreshens her To-Do list

Some times things build and the pile gets so big, it's easier to ignore and let it fester.

Time to pull the band-aid off.

To Do List

  1. Make a To Do List (X)
  2. Check off the first thing on the To Do list (X)
  3. Realise you've already accomplished two items on your To Do list! (X)
  4. Reward yourself with a nap (In Progress)


Kallixta has been happy in Draenor, running around and doing things, some new some old.

But once Aldonza got her Garrison up, she wouldn't leave it. She's sent her four followers out, but her cowardice had returned and she wouldn't budge.

Aldonza'd log in, clear some old missions and start new ones with her four followers, but now they're all Level 100, but only with only four it goes slow.


Under Kallixta anything-but-subtle coaching, the Mage returned to her roots and is leveling via Pet Battles. She can teleport to the Shrine, run the circuit of top Trainers, and level at least one pet to 25. She can port to Kalimdor and excavate a few Archaeology sites. She can port to Dalaran or old Shattrath or any number of places at the twitch of her fingers. I forgot how fun and easy Mages have it.

We have 67 pets at level 25. There are a bunch of rares waiting their turn and a handful of hopeful non-rares. Actually, I still have 4 level 25s in need of stoning, but I keep forgetting. I see the Molten Corgi, Frostwolf Ghostpup and Soul of the Forge in my queue, which also remind me I haven't been collecting the newest pets.

Obviously I have some decent teams for all the current Trainers in her circuit, but I think I'll solicit suggestions on folks favorites among the newest pets. Have you a Draenor Pet that you think should be a regular?

I was looking for a response video for Matty about the thug raccoon problem I have and found this. Don't be put off by the Hangul! These 3 boys are Americans (The Raccoon Boys!) that were competing in a Korean "Idol" contest and sing in English. My son was disappointed they didn't win.


No comments:

Post a Comment